Thursday, March 8, 2012

Iran, Israel, and the US

While reading "Iran, Israel, and the United States" I'd have to say I disagree with the publisher. The publisher has an idea that "Iran's nuclear appetites are undeniable". When the publisher states that, he doesn't fully elaborate on the concept of "nuclear appetite". Who knows what this publisher means? If the publisher is referring to a nuclear bomb, nuclear medicine, or even nuclear powered generators, the publisher needs to state that and give evidence. I really can't state what the publisher is stating because of the lack of evidence and unclear statements. Does Iran wants to bomb? Does the prime minister of Israel think we should start war? The publisher isn't making anything clear to me. We don't know who this publisher is, we don't know if the publisher is in any type of department with a specialty of this subject. The publisher's audience is American and Israeli interest as stated. The publisher really didn't have a good argument, by the looks of it; the publisher wants war which is something else I disagree on. The publisher did a good thing by not stating the info of him/her. Overall, this has facts but to me the facts were most likely "googled". Also, by the looks of the comments posted by others; I'd say they would agree with me more than they agree with this publisher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment